Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Calculation, Mitigation, Audit and Reporting Training – Batch 5 INA
This two day training will focus on skills with a workshop method to identify GHG sources, prepared GHG calculations, determine mitigation, assess GHG audit processes and learn to prepare reports that can meet stakeholder expectations.
- Identify sources and determine GHG emission boundaries.
- Calculation, mitigation, and reporting methods.
- GHG/Carbon Audit Method
- Workshop on GHG calculation and reporting.
- GHG mitigation and audit workshop.
- Randy Ismail is a trainer with experience more than 23 years in the oil and gas, mining, forestry, plantation, pulp and paper, petrochemicals, chemicals, cement, fertilizers, energy, automotive, textile, electronics and food sectors in both Indonesia and Asia.
For more references on GHG
GHG Protocol from WBSCD, GHG Compendium from API, GHG Guidence from Ministry Environment and Forestry Republic of Indonesia , ICMM (International Council of Mining and Metals), IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel Climate Change), GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) and ISO 14064.