GRI Standards 2021 Update: Intensive One-Day Training Course For CSRS Certificate Holder Only
Join us for a one-day intensive training course on the GRI Standards 2021 Update. Our training sessions are designed to provide you with a deep understanding of the 2021 GRI Standards’ essential concepts, using case studies and practical learnings from using toolkit for your organization’s report. As reporting standards evolve and change, this is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and keep up-to-date with current GRI Standards.
The One-Day Training Course Curriculum Includes
- Course Introduction; Introduction to the GRI Standards, Overview of the major updates in the 2021 GRI Update
- Understanding the updates to the reporting process, including the differences between GRI Standards 2016 and GRI Standards 2021.
- Understanding materiality and how to report material topics efficiently, including material aspect assessment.
Benefits of Attending the GRI Standards 2021 Update Training
- Gain new skills and knowledge of applying the new GRI standard 2021 updates to the reporting processes within an organization.
- Build understanding on materiality, leading your organization on identifying and addressing material impacts in your materiality assessment activities.
- Improve conviction and gain expert advice on how to ensure your sustainability reporting aligns with GRI Standards
Dr. Ali Darwin, Ak., M.Sc.
Executive Director, NCCR (Course Leader)