ISSB Standards Training Course
As the world grapples with the impacts of climate change, investors and financial institutions must proactively address the risks and opportunities associated with this critical issue. The ISSB Standards provides a framework for companies to disclose climate-related financial risks and opportunities to investors, lenders, and insurers.
Our ISSB Standards Training Course will cover key aspects of the framework of both the IFRS S1 General Disclosure of Sustainability-related Financial Information (“IFRS S1”) and the IFRS S2 Climate-related Disclosures (“IFRS S2”). In addition, it also including governance, strategy, risk management, metrics, and targets.
The main objective of the ISSB Standards Training Course is to create awareness of the potential physical, liability and transition risks that Climate Change poses to businesses. These risks can have direct and indirect consequences relating to an organization’s assets, operations, finances and reputation. The training program aims to empower businesses in building better resilience and help them prepare for the future in uncertain climate conditions by introducing and educating them on the ISSB Standards; IFRS S1 and IFRS S2.
The learning objectives of a ISSB Standards Training Course
- Understanding the key principles of climate risk management and IFRS S1 & IFRS S2 framework
- Recognizing and assessing the physical and transition risks climate change may pose to organizations and their value chain
- Identifying the ways and applications of scenario analysis in risk assessment
- Ability to enhance data-driven analysis of climate- related Risks
- Alignment of ISSB framework with Organizational strategies
- Effective Reporting and Risk Communication
- Application of ISSB framework in current and future projects
- Understanding the importance of engaging stakeholders to build support for Climate Risk management
Participants will learn how to integrate climate change and sustainability factors into financial decision-making, and leverage ISSB reporting to enhance risk assessment, disclosure, and engagement.
Through a mix of presentations, case studies, group discussions, and interactive exercises, our course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to implement the ISSB Sustainability Disclosure framework within your organization.
Dr. Ali Darwin., Ak., M.Sc., CSP.
Chairperson of National Center for Corporate Reporting
Ir. Emma Rachmawati, M.Sc.
Former Director of Climate Change Mitigation, Ministry of Environment and Forestry
Prof. Dr. Bramantyo Djohanputro. MBA., CRMP, QIA.
Assessor in Risk Management Professional Certification.
Martinus Haryo Sutejo
ST. M.Sc., CSP. Carbon Accounting Expert.
Download brochure to learn more about ISSB Standard Training Course